Sime Darby is a Malaysia-based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors, namely, plantations, property, motors, industrial equipment, energy & utilities and healthcare. Founded in 1910, its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence. With a workforce of over 100,000 employees in over 20 countries, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for all its stakeholders. It is one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalisation of RM56.06 billion (USD18.46 billion) as of 7 February 2011.
Group Human Resources Division
Rewards Project Team:
- Review the current total pay mix of executives.
- Review, develop and implement pay structure.
- Review, develop and implement short term and long term incentives.
- Review, develop and implement new benefits programmes.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as may be required from time to time.